Projects vary from small installations to interiors, cycling parks, private houses, future planning of a school campus, a winery and a Buddhist park.
WE ARE PLEASANT DREAMERS
Scale does not matter. We dream, and at the same time we care about the process of materializing our dreams.
For all projects, we want our involvements to inject inspirations, our designs to create visions and our deliveries to give a sense of delight to end-users.
We explore the physical and latent qualities of sites, and re-narrate, and respond with sensitive and often playful ideas to add new dimensions to the context and experience for the users. We work closely with the client and end users to fully explore beyond the design brief perimeters.
WE BELIEVE IN FLEXIBILITY AND COLLABORATIONS
We like to collaborate with like-minded people. With our members' previous exposures in Europe and China, the studio has experiences and is resourceful in collaborating with companies abroad or cross-discipline, be it graphic, landscape, product, branding and marketing, creating the necessary platform that best suits the project.
AND WE CONTINOUSLY LEARN AND REFLECT…
Our commitment to critical thinking is also reflected by Annette’s continuous academic involvement including teaching and participation in international symposium. We enjoy drawing out and gather the less observed moments that surround us, as we believe “Eureka”-the enlightened moments- comes from our full engagement in everyday’s life.
Selected Projects: (updated on August 2015)
Planning & New Built:
- Huts and Fields Design and project management for Redevelopment of St. Paul’s Catholic Day Nursery, Tai Po on going
- 2 Houses, Sai Kung Design of two private houses in Sai Kung on going
- Strategic Planning for Existing Secondary School Block and development of Extension Block Yew Chung International School, Kowloon Tong on going
- Tuen Mun Elderly Complex Master Planning for an elderly complex and design of an elderly home, Tuen Mun 2015
- Winery Master Planning and architectural design of a winery in Ningxia, China 2014
- 4 Houses Design of four private houses with an organic farm in Yuen Long on going
- A social landscape Strategic Planning and Development to future Good Hope School, Ngau Chi Wan 2012
- Cycling Hubs 1+2+3 Master Planning and design of entry/exit hubs along cycle tracks connecting North West New Territories with North East New Territories for CEDD, including public toilets, bike rental kiosks, first-aid kiosks and urban landscaping on going (in collaboration with URS Hong Kong Ltd. and T.S. Chu Architects Ltd.)
- Triangle Concept design of a two storey administration building for the Hong Kong- Zhuhai- Macau linkroad bidding 2011 (in collaboration with Dragages)
- Cycling Hubs 4 + 5 Design of entry/exit hubs along cycle tracks connecting North West New Territories with North East New Territories for CEDD, including public toilets, bike rental kiosks, first-aid kiosks and urban landscaping 2014 (in collaboration with URS Hong Kong Ltd. and T.S. Chu Architects Ltd.)
Conversion & Renovation:
- Cluster Area Conversion of the entrance area to a hang-out area, ISF Academy, Pokfulam 2014
- Pun Chun Yuen Redevelopment works and design for the temple/garden complex for the Lotus Association, Tai Po on going
- 24 Upper Station Renovation to a private shop/tenement block, Sheung Wan 2012
- Headland Road Renovation to a private residential block, South Bay 2014
- Flask Factory Wholesale conversion to existing factory, Kowloon Bay concept 2011
- A search for a new library Design of a new interactive learning centre, Good Hope Primary School, Ngau Chi Wan design 2012
- Handscript Cafe Concept store/event space, Repulse Bay 2015
- HKU Librarian Office Alteration works for the Librarian Office, Library Building, Hong Kong on going
- Red+ Concept design to the Humanitarian Centre/ Archive for Red Cross Headquarters, Hong Kong 2013
- Spread by GUM Concept store/event space, Tsim Sha Tsui 2011
- Off White House Interior, private residence, the Peak 2010
- Code I Interior, Sheng Kung Hui Integrated Service Centre, Tuen Mun 2008 (in collaboration with T.S. Chu Architects Ltd.)
- Pal-eidoscope Interior, Juice Bar, Central 2007
- Green Deck Exhibition A design that displays planning possibilities and research materials, with components that encourages community participation and opinion collections, Poly University JCDISI Social Innovation 2014
- I Decode An installation for the Red Cross Humanitarian Centre/ Archive Project, Poly University JCDISI Social Innovation 2013
- COW An installation for TDC “Hong Kong Upcycle Design” using recycled bikes parts